No products in the cart.
- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Hydro-suede upper
- Wool lining and OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- ALASKA outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Mid-sole guaranteeing impact and compression resistance (certified UNI EN 12568, as required by the security footwear regulations)
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy metal eyelets and hooks and robust zipper located on the outside of the boot
- Easy fitting
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- 1.5″ Atheltic sole
- Sizes ranging from 36 – 42
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT PREVENT SLIDING ON COLD, SMOOTH, WET, FREEZE OR SNOW SLIDING SURFACES. ALWAYS WALK CAREFULLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON, AND MAY HARM, INDOOR SURFACES.
Here are the characteristics for a size 38 boot, a small variation exists between the size 36 to 42. To know your size, please use our size chart.
- Height: 6″ – 15.2 cm
- Opening: 13.5″ – 34.3 cm
- Heel: 2″ – 5 cm
- Weight: 1.32 lbs – 600 g